«Northern Lights Photo Capture & Forecast» is perfect app to capture the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) on your iPhone/iPad! in addition, app allow you to view the latest northern lights forecast based on your location.
There are 7 presets that you can choose from based on the brightness of the aurora lights that you’re seeing — all you have to do is tap the button that corresponds. Use the ‘7’ preset when the lights are weak; use ‘1’ when the lights are bright.
- The self-timer, which is imperative for nighttime shots, enables you to take un-blurred pictures of Northern Lights.
- Up-to-date northern Lights forecast based on your location
- 7 presets to help you take photo of Aurora
- View up-to-date aurora forecasts
- Volume up (+) photo capture
Please note: that while a tripod is not required, the camera must be held steady. To keep your camera still during the long exposure you’ll need a tripod with a iPhone suitable head, something like a clamp or a car phone holder. This will ensure you do not shake the camera while it is capturing the image.